Our specialty co-ed boarding school for teenage boys and girls between 13-18 years of age provides a unique safe environment for struggling teens in need of a change in location to help them start making better decisions. Below are some behaviors we specialize in treating through the use of our Integrated Therapeutic Curriculum (ITC) model and our character education focus.
• Anger and Defiance
• Low Self-Worth
• Poor Family Relationships
• Failing in School
• Negative Peer Relationships
• Lack of Motivation
• Anxiety Disorders
• Adoption/Attachment issues
Once all qualifying criteria have been met, the admissions process into Turning Winds Academic Institute (TWAI) may go as quickly as the parents or guardians would like. The enrollment steps are as follows:
1. Call or email one of our admissions counselors.
2. Once the initial contact has been made and the prospective teen has been pre-qualified for enrollment we will send by fax or email our enrollment application.
3. Once the application has been completed please fax it back to 208-267-1600.
4. After we receive the application an acceptance call will come no later than one business day from the time we receive the application, usually the call will come within a few hours of our receipt of the application.
5. Set a date to bring your son or daughter, or make arrangements to have them transported to our school.
6. Parents are encouraged to tour our campus and meet our program staff and our students prior to enrolling their child. To schedule a tour please contact our admissions office.
To speak with one of our admissions personnel call (800) 845-1380, or if you are outside the United States you may call +208-267-1500 to contact us. One of our trained admissions counselors is available Monday-Sunday 24 hours a day. To reach an admissions counselor Monday-Friday between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. call 1-800-845-1380. After hours and on weekends call 208-659-9494.
Please call one of our admission personnel for more information regarding tuition, current scholarships, and financing options available for one of the leading USA boarding schools in the nation.
Please click here to access our secure online payment portal for payment of fees.
Scholarships are available. Please contact our admissions office for more information regarding our current scholarships.
Call (800) 845-1380 or contact us for more information.