The following links are provided as a service to our clients. Links to these Internet sites do not indicate endorsement of the site or their content by Turning Winds Academic Institute.
- Focus on the Family: Information for families and those who work with families.
- AddResources.org ADD/ADHD Education – Articles, Links, National Directory, Teleclasses, Podcasts, eNews, and More!!
- Family Education Network Learning Network parent channel
- iVillage Huge site made easy by offering sections categorized according to specific ages of children.
- National Clearinghouse on Families and Youth (NCFY) NCFY is the Family and Youth Services Bureau’s (FYSB’s) central resource on youth and family policy and practice.
- National Families in Action National Families in Action’s mission is to help families and communities prevent drug abuse among children by promoting policies based on science.
- National Runaway Switchboard Are you afraid that your child might be running away? Do you know what to do when he/she does? Do you know what to do when he/she comes home? Being a parent isn’t easy.
- Parenthood.com In the “parenting” category you’ll find information and links of interest to parents of teens which have good sources of drug-prevention information.
- Parents. The Anti-Drug Parenting site launched by the White House National Drug Control Policy.
- Parents.com Interactive site draws from several magazines and parenting experts. Archives articles from the source magazines.